Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 ($8.99 for 6 oz.)


 One of the products I received from Influenster in the Summer Beauty VoxBox was the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30.

"With its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ lotion sunscreen nourishes and pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun. Also available in SPF 12 and 50."

This stuff definitely looks cool in the bottle, but I'm a sucker for those swirled lotions and makeup. It smells nice and definitely keeps you moisturized without being greasy. It doesn't break out my sensitive skin either, which is a plus (however, I only used it on my body, not my face). The only problem that I can see with this product is that, since it is a lotion, I tended to use a lot more of it in a single use than normal sunscreen. Maybe that's just me and my perception of how my skin should feel when it's covered in sunscreen.

If I buy this in it's full size, I will probably get the SPF 50. I tend to just use sunscreen on my easily-burned areas and use something with bronzer all over. I'm not blown away, but it's definitely a good product.

No comments:

Post a Comment