Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist


Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Sweet Pea
$14.00 (8 oz.)

I love Bath and Body Works and I was honestly already a fan of the Sweet Pea scent, so they didn't have to win me over. I've bought many Bath and Body Works products in the past, and I like this one just as well. 

Influenster provided us with full-sized Fine Fragrance Mist to try out in this Spring's Beauty VoxBox. My first impression when I saw the mist was the lovely packaging (below). It's also a very nicely sized product. It will last forever. The scent I received, Sweet Pea, is so light and floral and lovely. 

B&BW describes it as:
  • Our original, award-winning Sweet Pea fragrance is a fruity floral scent that evokes the intoxicating, floral-infused breezes of the Mediterranean
  • Key fragrance notes: Sweet Pea Petals, Watery Pear, Freesia, Fresh Raspberry, Soft Musk
A little goes a long way with the Fine Fragrance Mist. The scent lasts longer than many other fragrance mists that I've tried. I especially like it for the summer months when you want something sheer.
Conclusion: I will buy more of these once the Sweet Pea runs out. I really want to try the Paris Amour, though, so maybe I won't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment