Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review


"Created uniquely for women's shoes, the slim design of Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot Cushions prevents your feet from sliding forward, so you avoid “toe scrunch”. Plus, they fit comfortably and discreetly in both open- and closed-toe shoes." -Dr. Scholl's For Her

The Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions were a bonus in this month's VoxBox from Influenster (which sends you awesome products completely complementary for the purposes of testing and review). The day my VoxBox came in the mail I was getting ready to go to a wedding for one of my boyfriend's best friends. I knew that I would be in heels all day long, so I immediately put these in my shoes.


They're a pretty purple and completely invisible once your shoes are on. You place them at the ball of your foot and they have a sticky backing that keeps them in place. I was outside all day at the wedding and even had to stand on my toes most of the time to avoid sinking my heels into the soft dirt, and my feet didn't hurt at the end of the day.

I've only tried these once, but then again, I haven't worn heels since the wedding. I'm definitely not the type of girl who wears heels very often. Sometimes for fun, but mostly formal occasions. Usually, my feet are killing me by the end of the day. I didn't notice much of a difference in toe scrunch. I still had a tiny blister on my little toe at the end of the day, but that wasn't a huge deal for me. I'm still going to switch them into every pair of heels I wear from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment